Supporting people with mental health problems as they move towards a better life in society.
- Promoting the dignity, well-being and self-determination of people experiencing mental distress.
- Campaigning for social inclusion and combating stigma and discrimination experienced by people with mental health problems.
- Ensuring active service user consultation and involvement in the organisation at every level.
- Nurturing and developing our staff to enhance both their job satisfaction and the delivery of effective quality services.
- Mind in Barnet is committed to quality and participation in Quality Management in Mind